Are you at crossroads in your career?
Having worked from home during the pandemic have you had thoughts that there could be a better way?
If you mark a Yes against any of the following then you should seriously consider becoming a consultant solicitor.
- Want more flexibility.
- Want to take control of your career.
- Dread the thought of returning to the office.
- Hate the office politics.
- Not being valued
- Would like to potentially earn more.
- Want to avoid the commute.
- Want to be available for your family at any time.
Our clients who are based across the UK have specific requirements as well as opportunities for more specialist and niche disciplines, so even if your specialism is not on the "wanted "list it is a good strategy to investigate potential openings (all our clients are open to approach).
Here is the current list of sought-after roles:
- Property Conveyancing Solicitors
- Private Client Solicitors
- Family Solicitors
- Litigation Solicitors
- Corporate/Commercial Solicitors
- Employment Solicitors
- Intellectual property
- Personal Injury
The criteria for eligibility is that you must be at least 3 years PQE and have an open mind to generating your own leads and business opportunities.
The attributes you need to demonstrate are that you are Conscientious, Open to experience, Have Stability, Resilience, Responsibility, Disciplined, Engagement, Cognitive Skills. These capabilities are specifically aligned to working remotely.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion to explore these opportunities further then email us now