UK law firms are at a crossroads right now. There are new and significant opportunities for law firms whilst, at the same time, unprecedented pressure is being placed on the traditional services law firms provide.
- Succession, Recruitment & Talent How do you attract, retain and incentivise the next generation of talented lawyers?
- Growing The Firm - Finding & Keeping Clients How do you build a sound commercial strategy? Firms that don't build for growth are probably doomed.
- Insurance, Compliance & Regulation How do firms stay fit when the regulatory noose continues to tighten and the penalties for mistakes get more costly.
- Consolidation and Firm Financing The legal M&A market is thriving. Competitors have power and scale. Private Equity is moving into Legal.
- Finance & Banking How do you ensure your business finances are fit for purpose and working as hard as they should for the benefit of the firm.
- Value Pricing How law firms can break free from the billable hour business model and improve margin and profit.
- Deregulation & Competition How do you react as the legal market is opening up as never before? Consultant Solicitors, Non-Legal Suppliers. Only the fittest survive.
- Technology and Automation Technology is transforming legal operations and practice. Doing nothing is not an option but what do you do?