Managing Partner forum event where like minded professionals come together to discuss the future of law firms post pandemic and share their experiences.
A facilitated discussion led by Viv Williams and the team around topics concerning Managing Partners of law firms today. Chatham House rule applies.
- Return to office vs remote working - implications for company culture / risk / client experience and technology capabilities
- Cash now vs financial forecasts
- What services are doing well / not doing so well and what does the future hold for these?
- Hiring the right people for the job
- Exit and succession - have your plans changed?
- The PII challenges
All refreshments, including lunch, will be provided.
Wednesday 9 February - Central London location - for further information or to book your free place CLICK HERE
Delegates should be Managing Partners / Senior Managers or owners of law firms and places are limited to twenty delegates to allow for a meaningful discussion.